Thursday, January 04, 2007

Off to a Good Start


As part of my vague resolutions to combat laziness, I'm starting up this blog hoping it'll act as a sort of task manager. I think one reason why I'm so unproductive is that I'm too self-involved. So, my goal will be:
To create one new character each day for one whole year
as a way to get out of my head and focus on others— my version of community service, I suppose, ha.
Since we're already four days in to the new year, I'll be posting four characters before midnight to bring the count up to par. To ensure that this doesn't dwindle into another pathetically short-lived project (hi, likeafox!) and to make things a bit more interesting, I will declare a little ultimatum:

If I don't have 365 members of the dkmon Fam* by January 1st, 2008...

I will shave my head.

No lie.

I'm horrified already. Don't know if I'll have the ten inches to donate to Locks of Love, but let's hope it won't come to that. To a happy, hairy New Yearrrr



*name subject to change.

No comments: