Friday, March 02, 2007

creepily sure of themselves

Still dealing with post-SCOPE traumatic stress syndrome and have been feeling a bit scattered, but it's been way too long without posting anything, so here are some of the dkmons i've finished. The characters are numbered thus because i believe that a dkmon should attempt to reflect the particular day indicated. I need a bit more time to work out the SCOPE related ones, which I plan to launch after a post recapping the experience of working the fair. That should all come in the next few days, but in the meantime:


dkmon55
submissively deviant


dkmon58
crazy hat lady


dkmon59
the mice have been watching NIMH

Sitting at my computer, I have a clear view of the hallway and lately, sudden scurried movements would catch my eye before disappearing under doorways. This is very disconcerting, because that means the mice have expanded beyond the kitchen (where all our traps are planted) into the rest of the apartment. Tonight, I saw a tail sliding into one of the bedrooms. Later on, I made eye contact with a greasy little black fellow who had his tiny head poking out from beneath the closet door. I wonder if it's the same mouse who invaded my sleeping flatmates' space.


No comments: